You understand, acknowledge, and agree that the operation of certain portions of this website or the receipt of certain information, such as registering or creating an account on this website, requires the submission, use, and dissemination of certain personally identifiable information. Please note that all credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. https://nivafh.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various software methodologies. However, https://nivafh.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
NivaFH is not responsible for the privacy policies of the websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
· To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
· To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
· To process transactions.
· Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
· To send periodic emails, the email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates about your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
- Site functionality allows you to navigate the site and use our features, e.g. wish list, add to cart.
- Site analytics allows us to measure and analyze how customers use our site to improve their shopping experience further.
- Customer preference when browsing a customer’s preference is noted to make their shopping experience as seamless and personalized as possible.
- Targeting preference, relevant ads, and promotions for a customer are displayed during marketing campaigns
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the help section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site that NivaFH provides to its customers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.